Village of Brown Deer
Village Services
Village Services : Permits & Applications
Permits & Applications Village of Brown Deer
4800 West Green Brook Drive
Brown Deer, WI 53223
414.371.3000 / FAX 414.371.3045
Site Map || Contact Information || Location
Listed below are the applications and forms available on-line. To download any of the forms you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program. If it is not already installed on your computer, please first visit the Adobe Web site to download your free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You will only need to do this one time. Then you will be able to view and print other forms on this website, at your own convenience. You can fill in the forms directly on your computer by clicking or tabbing to the different fields on the form, then print off a copy for the Building Inspection Department. Or, you may print off the blank forms and fill them in by hand. You should then contact the Department to find out if any plans or documentation is required to be submitted along with the Application, as well as to determine the appropriate fee for your permit. You may also visit the Building Inspection Department to pick up any needed applications and forms.
Building and Sign Permit Applications are due on the TUESDAY prior to the Building Board meeting!

Please contact Building Inspection or Planning/Zoning for meeting times and submittal requirements.
Community Services Department Fee Schedule
Community Services Department Application Materials

Community Services Application Form and Submittal Guidelines

Sign Permit Application and Submittal Guidelines

Board of Appeals Application

Engineering Department Application Materials

Pre-qualification Form

Right-of-Way Permit Application
Building Inspection Department Application Materials

What do you need a permit for?

Review & Permitting Requirements for New Dwelling & Commercial Construction

Building Permit Application

Code Compliance Application

Code Compliance Responsibility Agreement Application

Electrical License Application

Electrical Permit Application

Erosion Control Permit Application

Fence, Shed & Greenhouse Applications

HVAC Permit Application

Occupancy Permit Application

Plumbing Permit Application