Report a Concern

Welcome to the Village of Brown Deer Citizen Report a Concern page, which is an online service that allows village residents and businesses to notify village officials of potential problems, concerns or areas of improvement. Furthermore, it allows residents and businesses to track their request as it is being reviewed and addressed.

New Users

To use this service, you will begin by choosing a location for the problem, followed by a topic from the form provided. Once a topic is chosen, your request may be submitted to that topic, or you may select a specific sub-topic if additional sub-topic fields appear. 

Please click this link to get started.

Emergency Responses

Requests should not be made for emergency responses. Such requests should be to 911 or a telephone call to the Police Department at 414-371-2900.