Interested in renting our community room?
And be sure to check out our event calendar, to see if the date/time you were interested in is available:
Computers, Internet, Wi-Fi
- 13 desktop computers with internet are available for patrons 10 years and older with a valid Milwaukee County library card
- 4 laptop computers with internet are available for patrons 18 years and older with a valid Milwaukee County library card
- Computers include Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft Office 2013, DVD-R drive, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Computers turn off 15 minutes before library close
- Non-Milwaukee County residents may purchase a $1 Visitor Card for 2 hours of full computer access after showing current out-of-county address identification
- Printing is available for $0.15 per page for Black and White, $0.50 per page for Color
- Time limit is 2 hours per person, per day
- Wi-Fi is free throughout the library
- Any Milwaukee County resident may apply for a card. Click here for information about necessary documents for getting a library card.
- Children between the ages of 6-14, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with proper identification to get a card.
- Do not lend your card to others. Materials checked out on your card become your responsibility. Parents are responsible for items borrowed by children under age 15.
- Lost cards should be reported to the library immediately for your own protection.
- Renew your library card online.
You can find information on how to renew materials in person, online, or over the phone.
- Fines are now $0.15 per day for all materials except for Entertainment DVDs.
- Fines for entertainment DVDs are $1 a day.
- There is a 3-day grace period for all materials but entertainment DVDs. Once this 3 day grace period has passed, the full fine amount will be applied.