During the ongoing health crisis, the Brown Deer Public Library staff and Library Board are committed to finding new and creative ways to safely fulfill our mission to connect all people and provide access to information, resources, and recreation.
Thank you for your understanding as the Brown Deer Public Library staff continues to strive to provide you fast, enjoyable, and safe services during this unprecedented time.
Our drive-through is now available.
- Monday through Thursday: 11am to 6:45pm
- Friday: 11am to 4:45pm
- Saturday: 10am to 1:45pm
One of our librarians would love to make a personalized recommendation for you! Just send us an email telling us a little bit about your reading or viewing tastes; if you have a favorite author, genre, etc, let us know about it; if possible, also why. You'll receive a list of some hand-picked materials in your email within a couple days. The more you tell us, the better the suggestions will be.
Personalized recommendation requests can be requested by emailing our Reference staff.
Renew Your Card or Pay a Fine
Follow us on any of our social media platforms as we upload new information, host virtual programming, blog posts, and librarian recommendations.
- Or sign up for the library's newsletter (sent out 1 to 2 times a month)
Visit Us Online
- E-books, e-audiobooks and more
- Get job help with JobNow (Brainfuse)
- Get study help with HelpNow (Brainfuse)
- Learn a new language with Transparent Language
- Take a class or learn a new skill with Gale Courses
- Virtual programs for children, teens, and adults
- Or check out any of our other databases, which include Auto Repair Sources, Badgerlink, and Business Source Premier