- Village Clerk
- Permits & Licenses
Permits & Licenses
The Village Manager's Office is responsible for accepting applications for various permits and licenses. Following is a listing of many of the permits and licenses that are available from the Village Manager's Office. Additional questions should be directed to the Village Manager's Office by calling 414-371-3052. Application fees are due when the application is submitted. Applications must also include a copy of a driver's license or ID for background checks.
- Cigarette License: Required to manufacture, sell, exchange, barter, dispose of, give away, and keep for sale, cigarettes, cigarette paper, cigarette wrappers, and any paper made or prepared for the purpose of being filled with tobacco for smoking. License expires annually on June 30th. $100 annual fee.
- Operator's Permits (i.e. - Bartender's License): Required to sell/serve on premises of Holders of Class "B" Fermented Malt Beverage Licenses, "Class B" Intoxicating Liquor Licenses, and "Class A" Intoxicating Liquor Licenses. Permit not required when the applicant is an adult member of the licensee's immediate family and household, or if applicant is approved agent of a licensed corporation. License expires every two years on June 30th. $50 for two-year license. Application must be signed by applicant at Village Hall, or before a Notary Public. For new operator's permits, a $20 charge is added for a background check.
- Peddlers, Canvassers/Solicitors, Transient, and Seasonal Merchants License: Contact the Village Manager's Office for details on the terms and provisions of this type of license. $200 fee, plus $20 for each additional worker.
- Transient and Temporary Outdoor Entertainment: Contact Village Manager's Office for additional information and requirements.
- Tavern Amusement Licenses: Contact Village Manager's Office for additional information and requirements.
- Amusement Devises: Contact Village Manager's Office for additional information and requirements.
The list is not exhaustive of all permits and licenses required by the Village Code. Contact the Village Manager's Office for further information and clarifications.
- 2023 Fee Schedule
- BACKGROUND CHECK (PDF)
- Peddlers, Canvassers/Solicitors, Transient and Seasonal Merchants License Application (PDF)
- Amusement Device License Application - Fillable
- Food Truck Permit Application
- Music-Tavern Amusement License Application Form - Fillable
- Special Events Permit Application
- LICENSE APPLICATION FOR BARTENDERS
- Application for Cigarette License (PDF)