- Village Board
- Wanda Montgomery
Wanda Montgomery, Board President
Term: 2022 to 2025
Email Wanda Montgomery
Years as a Brown Deer Resident
- Since 2014
I have been married to my college soul-mate, Floyd, for the past 45 years. I have three adult children, three grandchildren and two grand dogs. My husband and I both come from large families (9 and 11 siblings), so when they get together it makes for a huge family reunion.
My current committee assignments consist of the Tourism Commission and Traffic and Public Safety. I currently serve on the following boards and committees:
- Board President of BCDI-Milwaukee Affiliate
- Chairwoman of African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin
- Church Administrator for Ebenezer COGIC
- Co-Chair of Early Care and Education Committee for Milwaukee Succeeds
- Co-Chair of LIHF
- Member of Advisory Committee for Child Welfare-Wisconsin DCF
- Member of African American Women's Roundtable for Milwaukee County Executive
- Member of Housing Resources, Inc.
- Member of Lead to Read-Wisconsin DCF
- Member of Milwaukee Chapter of Links, Inc.
- National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
- Rite Hite YMCA
I received my Bachelor of Science from UW-Milwaukee and Masters of Education from Marquette University. My current position is Director of Community Partnerships for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, traveling, going to the theater, concerts, sporting events, and golfing.