The Village of Brown Deer Grapevine was created to address trending topics and correct misinformation spread throughout the Village via social media and by word of mouth. We appreciate our residents who seek to understand and learn. We believe that great discussions of Village issues must be based on the facts and not assumptions, innuendo or false narratives.
If you hear something through the grapevine in our community that you believe should be corrected or would like verification of facts, please contact the Village of Brown Deer by email, or go submit it through our website - Report an Issue. Under the Manager's Office section select "Village Issues / Questions for Village Manager".
- Is the Village moving the library?
- Can zoning laws be used to keep certain businesses away?
- Why did the Village Decide to Build a New Public Works Facility?
- How does Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) work?
- What is the Village doing to try and attract business to Brown Deer?
- Why did McDonalds close?
- What is going on with the Brown Deer Library?
- What is being built north of the Fox 6 building?
- Why did the Village allow Walmart to locate in the Village?
- What is happening at 51st and Brown Deer at the abandoned gas station?
- What is the difference between a Town Hall Meeting and a Village Board Meeting?