Previously known as the Fourth of July Committee through August 2, 2021. The Special Events Committee is involved in the coordination and delegation of functions and duties to established sub-committees that will provide orderly and traditional special events activities in the Village.
- When: 3rd Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Department of Public Works Conference Room, 8950 N Arbon Drive
- Priscilla Hightower Thompson, Village Trustee
- Donna Zimmer, Chairperson (term expires 2023)
- John Buckley, Co-Chairperson (term expires 2024)
- Dorinthia Robinson, Entertainment Chair (term expires 2025)
- Lisa Walker, Food Vendor Chair (term expires 2024)
- Sandy Jones, Fundraising Chair (term expires 2024)
- Lindsey Vang, Publicity Chair (term expires 2024)
- Carla Teat (term expires 2024)
- Deborah Woods (term expires 2024)
- Chandra Cooper, Alternate (term expires 2024)
- Student Representative, VACANT
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the committee? Reach out to staff liaison and Park and Recreation Director, Danielle Gross at 414-371-3073 or email email@example.com.
How to Join the Committee
Are you interested in joining this committee? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.