Important Court Information:
Your scheduled court appearance is indicated on the front of your ticket at 5:00 pm. People are seen on a “first come, first served basis”. Plan on spending several hours at the court session. If you wish to enter a plea of NOT GUILTY to the charge, you MUST do one of the following:
- Print this form with the NOT GUILTY plea checked and mail it to the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore (see address above). Please include proper spelling and current address.
- Appear in person at the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore Office during regular business hours with the NOT GUILTY plea checked on this form.
- Appear in court during the time and date printed on the front of the ticket and enter a NOT GUILTY plea.
All NOT GUILTY pleas by mail must be received by the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore Office the Friday prior to the date listed on the front of the citation. If a NOT GUILTY plea is entered, you will be notified by mail of a pretrial conference. If you wish to enter a plea of NO CONTEST , print this form along with your payment prior to the court date on you citation.
- Types of payments in person include: cash, personal check, money order, cashiers check (made out to the Village of Brown Deer), and all credit cards.
- To pay with a credit/debit card 24 hours a day, a convenience fee of 2.75% or $2.00 minimum will be charged.For online payments, please use
- Types of payment by mail include personal check, money order or cashiers check.
- After hour payments may be check, money order, cashiers check and placed in the drop box, located in the front walkway by the Village Hall front entrance,
- Payments may be made in person or mailed to the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore located at:
4800 W. Green Brook Drive,
Brown Deer, Wisconsin 53223.
Please make your check payable to the “Village of Brown Deer”.
The Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore is located one block north of Brown Deer Road and one block east of 51st St., in the main office of the Village Hall. Click here for a map.
Driver’s License Suspension / Reinstatement:
If you paid your citation using Point & Pay you may be eligible to reinstate your drivers license with the Department Of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore will electronically notify the DMV that your debt to the Village of Brown Deer has been satisfied. Within 24-48 hours of the transmission of this notification you may request to reinstate by directly contacting the DMV.
Warrant and Commitment Payment:
If you paid for your warrant / commitment via Point & Pay, please be advised that the cancellation of the warrant / commitment will occur during the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore’s regular business hours after posting your payment in “Person” or if paid online or via phone it could take up to 24 to 48 hours to process.
To have your warrant / commitment cancelled immediately, another option is to proceed to the Brown Deer Police Department in “person” and pay with cash or credit card. They are available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, and are closed weekends and holidays.
Please note: The court must receive payment from Village of Brown Deer PRIOR to releasing all Drivers License Suspensions, Warrants and Commitments. This can take up to 24 to 48 hours. It is after this payment is received by the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore that you are eligible to proceed as indicated above.
Procedural questions regarding traffic or municipal citation payments should be directed to the Brown Deer Municipal Court / North Shore at 414-371-3003. Fax # 414-371-3045
Business hours are as follows:
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org