Brown Deer Pond – NOW OPEN FOR THE SUMMER! Everyday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. weather permitting!
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children’s swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond. For additional information, call Brown Deer Pond at (414) 357-0119 during season hours.
Admission Fees: Cash or Check Only!
Resident I.D. cards may be obtained at the Park and Recreation Department or the Village Hall reception desk during regular office hours.
Village Pond Family and Individual Memberships may be purchased in the Park and Recreation Department. More information will be available in the Park and Recreation Department Summer Program Flier to be delivered to residents in April. Again this year, Family Memberships will be discounted $5 if purchased prior to the Pond Opening.
Gift Certificates Available: Grandparents, parents, relatives and friends are invited to purchase a gift certificate for a Village Pond Membership for their favorite Pond patrons. The perfect holiday or birthday gift! Call the Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department at (414) 371-3070 for additional information.
Fairy Chasm Park & Village Park Information
- Fairy Chasm Park is a ten acre park located at 5712 W. Fairy Chasm Road, Park hours are 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. Youth Soccer and Baseball use Fairy Chasm Park in the spring and summer for practices and games. A play structure is also available.
Informal play and recreation are encouraged at the park, although permitted groups have priority over other groups. Permits are issued for both seasonal and occasional use by youth athletic groups only. No permits are issued for adult athletic games or practices.
- For information on park usage, contact the Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department at (414) 371-3070.
- Village Park is a seven acre park located at 4920 W. Green Brook Drive, Brown Deer. The facilities include a shelter area, grill, volleyball court, horseshoe court and children’s play area. For information on park usage, contact the Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department at (414) 371-3070.
- Village Park Permits are issued through the Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department beginning the third Monday in January of each year. Park Permit fees must be paid in full at the time the reservation is filed. Village Pond Admission fees will be charged in addition to the Park Permit fee and will be assessed the day of the event. A Clean Up Deposit Fee will also be charged the day of the event and will be returned if the shelter and park area are left in good condition.
- Village Park Permit Fees 2019